domingo, 29 de maio de 2005

Simple complication


This may sound a little too bad
But what can i do if i can’t live without u?
You the fire burning in me
The eagle flying in my head
Life without it’s like the ocean with no sky
I want u so bad, i live 4 the day i’ll have u
You’re my simple complication
So what can i do?
I’ve been trying to extinguish that flame
Trying to keep u far away
But the more i try to win that game
The more i realise it’s worthless, once again
i know wanting to have u it’s nothing but a dream
all those nights wishing to hear u breath
i just wish so bad i could scream
till the day u’d became the one i’d be 4 ever with
though i’m crying inside
the feeling of letting u go can’t cross my head
i can’t say that with pride
but i wish to hate u instead
but hate is not an option
‘cause u’re in my heart
and u’re my simple complication
i guess that’s the end of a new start
(e axim..isto ta um kito po estupido...ms as x a noite tms axim pankas e xkrevemos coisas sem sentido...eu acabei d fzr este...poema(s e k lhe poxo xamar ixo:P) e so o pus aki a pedido d uma amiga...pk normalmente guardo estas pankas pa mim...lol...ms ja k aki esta...e dedicado a pexoa k m faz ter estas pankas...e olha xpero k gostem....:P)

Sem comentários: