quarta-feira, 25 de maio de 2005

leiam e pensem...

I am not sure what to think
Before I carelessly take my life away
I want to explain it to you
But I have nothing left to say
I have had my last moment with you
I am so sorry I am giving up
But then again I really am not
My life was just too f ucked up
You really thought I was ok
It was what I wanted you to believe
I did not want you to tell me to stay
When I am just so ready to leave
I know now my life was so wasted
I am always sad, and I always cry
It was just too hard to hold on for you
I want you to know I really did try
I tried to give up my sadness
And live my life like I was happy
I could not exists in this world anymore
To forget all my problems, it is just not me
I was so sick of my life, I was so tired of trying to deal
When I was so weak all along
This pain was just too unreal
You saved me as long as you could
Kept me alive for a little while longer
You really made me want to live
For that short time you made me stronger
But I always thought this was a dream
I never thought it was real
Now as I see my tears hit this paper
I know it was you who taught me to feel
I am slowly fading away now
And I am sitting here with my knife
After this final thought gets out
I will have managed to take my life
I have shed too many tears tonight
As I write this letter to you
I do not want to cry anymore
This was just the right thing to do
I really hope you understand
My reasons behind it all
And if you do not.. I don’t know what to say
I just hit too hard when I always fall
Do not weep though because I am gone
Please for me do not cry
Just be happy I died ready and with a smile
As I wrote you my final Good-bye.
(suicide poem...olha axei triste mas mt lindo..xpero k gostem..)

Sem comentários: