sexta-feira, 17 de junho de 2005

my one and only love

Whenever I see him,
I fall in love all over again.
I get sweepet off my feet,
Like a leaf in the wind.
I see the look in your eyes,
And I go wild!
Whenever you talk in your soft warm voice,
My body goes numb.
My heart starts to race,
When you give me a smile.
My stomach aches,
When your not around.
I am up all night thinking of you.
Yourt face is always in my mind.
I hear you laugh everywhere I go.
I see you when you're not around.
The cool breeze surrounds me,
And makes me think you're giving me a hug.
When I cry,I imagine you are there with me,
Telling me it will be ok.
Your love is the only thing,
That fills that empty hole in my heart.
I want to be with you forever,
Even though we might just be friends.
It's hard for me to live,
Thinking we will be far apart.
But I know that will never happen,
You are my one and only love

Sem comentários: